Radioactive Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neu Norge [very WIP]

3 posters

Go down

Neu Norge [very WIP] Empty Neu Norge [very WIP]

Post  Nils Larssen Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Character's Name: Nils Larssen
Character's Age: Early 20's
Desired Faction: Wastelander, dormant
Character Description: Nils has always seemed a bit slight to be a Viking. He is petit with blonde hair and blue eyes. He lost his cross hairclip sometime during the first bombing of Norway, but hopes someday he will find it again. As he has been asleep for many years, his clothing is mainly intact. He wears a neoprene hoodie with a high neck under a ski windbreaker. Nils dons heavy snow boots and gloves, and wears goggles to protect his eyes. Overall, Nils is able to maintain a look popular before and during the war, and is better kept than many who have been awake during this time.
Neu Norge [very WIP] Norway001Neu Norge [very WIP] Security_suit2Neu Norge [very WIP] Goggles_ii

Outfit/Weapons:
(Outfit above) Though the nisse is not technically a weapon, it can certainly be used as such. Nisse is a giant troll easily capable of knocking a few soldiers off their feet. Before the war, Nils would often send the nisse to *playfully?* attack Mathias, who during this time was a much larger and stronger man. Other than the nisse, Nils also carries a ISSC M22 pistol given to him by Mathias before the war. When informed that the weapon was “just in case,” Nils sent the nisse after Mathias and hid the weapon in his basement. After the first bombs fell on Norway, it was the only weapon Nils could bring himself to wield.
Neu Norge [very WIP] M22_4la
Personality: Though Nils had never been particularly expressive or vibrant, without the warmth of his people, he is little more than a numb, empty container.
Strengths: Nils is very rational and intelligent. He is also surprisingly strong for his frame. Paired with the nisse’s brute strength, little Nils is a bit harder to take down than expected.
Weaknesses: As his nation is essentially abandoned, he blood runs very slowly, and his body relies mainly on Viking instinct rather than his intellect in battle. He speaks very little, and many might believe him to be mute. Nils can also be seen as cold hearted, as he often considers rationality over morality
History: After the first bombs fell on Norway, the trees died. The fish had long gone, and the oil had finally run out. With no money and no metal, shelters were unobtainable. The country, damn near uninhabitable, could no longer sustain the limited population and the people fled Norway by boat. It is unclear where exactly the Norwegians went, but as his people left him, Nils feel into a deep sleep, guarded only by the nisse’s body and the snow and ash that fell upon the two.
Additional Information: Though Nils is certainly not dead yet, he is not entirely part of the world. He’s been sleeping under the nisse’s guard since his people fled his boarders. All he needs is a little push to join the world again….
Also, the country isn’t completely abandoned. There are still a few people here and there, but since the majority left and the government has fallen, these people consider themselves to be wastelanders instead of Norwegians. As far as they are concerned, Norway is gone.
RP Sample:
For years, almost centuries, he had waited for this day to come. He had waited for the day his barren nation was left in search of more fruitful lands. The day he had run out of oil was the day he was deemed superfluous. With no oil money, how could his people afford to eat? The fish had left his waters years ago, the trees suffocated by the contaminated air. Nils had nothing left to offer his people but memories of better times. He had seen his people rise to riches of kings, and he seen them fall from their wealth into poverty. They had grown greedy, Nils realized, draining the earth’s blood to keep their houses warm. They had torn any chance for stability from the ground and ran their country dry.

But this was all too late to change now. As dawn broke, Nils watched as his people returned to their heritage and left his shores by boat. Perhaps Danmark would keep them safe, Nils could only hope for that much. If not Danmark, then perhaps Sverige….but he had not seen his stoic neighbor since Nils’ dealings with Russia. Certainly Sverige had suffered as well.

Nils composed himself enough to watch the last boat sail out of sight.

Fra min råtnende kropp skal blomster vokse, og jeg er i dem, og dét er evighet.

He prayed it would be so as he lay in the snow at Oslofjorden. With the nisse curled at his back, Nils hoped and prayed that his people came to safety as he drifted off into a deep slumber.

Bombs would fall on his land the next morning and take no more victims.

[PS: Thank you Mathias! I had to rely on your application a lot, and without it I would have been SOL. It certainly got the ball rolling for me and helped me develop my Norge.]

[PSS: Norway doesn’t have a name……so I did my best to make one up. I am from a Norwegian family, and tried to choose something acceptable with their help.]

Last edited by Nils Larssen on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Nils Larssen
Nils Larssen

Back to top Go down

Neu Norge [very WIP] Empty Re: Neu Norge [very WIP]

Post  Mathias Torbjørn Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Eee! I'm so excited that we have a Norway! I love your application...the idea of him essentially hibernating is fantastic, especially with the Nisse guarding him. I was just kind of thinking off of my ass while I was writing my application, but I'm glad it helped you!
Mathias Torbjørn
Mathias Torbjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Larssen Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Mathias Torbjørn wrote:Eee! I'm so excited that we have a Norway! I love your application...the idea of him essentially hibernating is fantastic, especially with the Nisse guarding him. I was just kind of thinking off of my ass while I was writing my application, but I'm glad it helped you!

Thank you so much! *is trying really hard to get the damn thing done before passing out*
I kinda...threw in some stuff about you that just seemed cute or necessary (but aren't they the same? Ehhh), but if you want me to change anything, or have any suggestions, let me know!

I don't know that I would have joined this if I hadn't seen a Denmark already waiting for more Nordics, so thank you very much!
Nils Larssen
Nils Larssen

Back to top Go down

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm

wah! WIP whyyyyy? Its awesome and creative!! love his troll like woah! XDD I waanna accept you!! may I?

:333?
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas
Admin

http://radioactivememories.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Larssen Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Feliciano Vargas wrote:wah! WIP whyyyyy? Its awesome and creative!! love his troll like woah! XDD I waanna accept you!! may I?

:333?

OMG. Haha wow. Ummm give me just a second to finish that last section.........and then I will totally be done!!!
Nils Larssen
Nils Larssen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathias Torbjørn Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Nils Larssen wrote:
Mathias Torbjørn wrote:Eee! I'm so excited that we have a Norway! I love your application...the idea of him essentially hibernating is fantastic, especially with the Nisse guarding him. I was just kind of thinking off of my ass while I was writing my application, but I'm glad it helped you!

Thank you so much! *is trying really hard to get the damn thing done before passing out*
I kinda...threw in some stuff about you that just seemed cute or necessary (but aren't they the same? Ehhh), but if you want me to change anything, or have any suggestions, let me know!

I don't know that I would have joined this if I hadn't seen a Denmark already waiting for more Nordics, so thank you very much!

The part about the gun was very cute, especially considering how the weapon I've given Mathias is a Norwegian rifle. C:
Mathias Torbjørn
Mathias Torbjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:00 pm

okay! sounds like a plan 8D
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Larssen Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Feliciano Vargas wrote:okay! sounds like a plan 8D
FINISHED.
Nils Larssen
Nils Larssen

Back to top Go down

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:18 pm

rtigwrhgujkhgiukgthruir I looove the hoodie omg! lol accepted plz!

Welcom to the wastes! hope you find your cross~
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum